We are happy to provide a quote based on your specific project needs.
Well Productivity Test & Inspection Report
1 Hour Well Productivity Test and Inspection Report ($235)
- Gallons per minute (GPM), pressure, temperature, PH recorded every 10 minutes.
- Inspection of well head and other system components as appropriate.
- Includes detailed written report, copy of well drillers report (if available) and pictures of well head and components.
EXPEDITED SERVICE AVAILABLE to meet short inspection timeframes ($100 charge)
Services by quote
- Extended pump tests / pump to well capacity.
- Drawn down testing.
- Well chlorination and system flushing.
- Monitoring well checks.
Trip & Labor pricing
|New Meadows / Cascade||$75|
|Other Locations||By Quote|
Misc. Labor: $85 per hour
Bacteriological & Chemical Sampling and Testing
|Total Coliform / Ecoli||$30.00|
Other tests available upon requests – Prices subject to change
- Samples are time and temperature sensitive and must get to the lab quickly. A $37 express courier charge is applied to all sampling orders.
- Results are typically available within three days (excluding holidays).
- Hourly labor rate of $85 per hour applies to “sampling only” work in addition to testing costs.
- Sample collection is included when conducting a well productivity inspection. Testing costs apply, however no additional fees are charged.
We gladly accept payment of cash, check or Venmo (@Kim-Drake-21 | last 4 digits of phone number 6505). Mailing address for payment will show on your emailed invoice.