Warren Drake has provided professional operational, maintenance, and construction services to water and wastewater systems in the state of Idaho for over 15 years. As the owner of Drake Diversified, LLC, he has served as the responsible charge or backup operator for several systems, including the Cities of Donnelly, New Meadows, and White Bird; the Jughandle Estates drinking water system; and the Warm Lake Recreational Water District. He has provided on-site construction services for water system improvement projects, and is attuned to field safety protocols.
Construction Inspection Experience
- Water Improvement Project, 2017 | City of Donnelly, ID.
- Water System Improvement Project, 2016 | Jughandle Estates in McCall, ID.
- Booster Improvement Project, 2014 | City of Donnelly, ID.
Water and Wastewater System Operational Experience
- Responsible Charge Operator, 2002-current | Jughandle Estates Drinking Water System in McCall, ID.
- Backup Water Operator, 2012-current | City of Donnelly, ID.
- Backup Water Operator, 2013-current | Warm Lake Recreational Water District.
- Water/Wastewater System Operator, 2014-current | West Mountain Sewer and Water.
- Water/Wastewater System Operator, 2017-current | Jug Mountain Ranch Subdivision in Lake Fork, ID.
- Backup Water/Wastewater System Operator, 2015-current | City of New Meadows, ID.
- Backup Water/Wastewater System Operator, 2017-current | City of White Bird, ID.
- Water System Operator, 2012-current | Alzar School in Cascade, ID.
- Water System Operator, 2018-current | Yellow Pine Water Users Association in Yellow Pine, ID.